“FULL CONTACT” is an offer for guests who enjoy an active break, walking in nature and cycling! Along with your stay at “Čardaklija” and activities that are part of the Village itself we would like to offer you the opportunity to experience National Park UNA (located at Kulen Vakuf, Martin Brod and Štrbački buk) and the mountain of Osječenica.
This offer includes:
- Arrival of guests and shown to accommodation
- Tour of Čardaklije
- Time with horses (driving carriages and carts, horseriding)
- Departure by minibus to Gorjevca (Entrance 1) National Park UNA and cycling to Štrbački Buk (9km or 5.6 miles)
- Cycle from Štrbački Buk to Oračac (9km or 5.6 miles)
- Departure by minibus to Kulen Vakuf
- Cycle from Kulen Vakuf to Martin Brod (10km or 6 miles)
- Lunch at Martin Brod – Trout from the River Una
- Return to Čardaklije via Drvar
- Overnight stay
- Departure by minibus to the foot of Mountain Osječenica
- Hike on Osječenica with a guide
- Return home
An alternative possible option for day 3:
Organised rafting on the River Una
Cycling on authorised routes in the County of Bosanska Petrovica
PRICE OF COMPLETE ARRANGEMENT IS 185KM/PERSON
CHILDREN TO 9 YEARS OLD HAVE 50% DISCOUNT ON THE FULL PRICE!
The entrance fees to the National Park UNA and in the cost of the eventuality of rafting are not included in the price.