“WHAT’S THAT IN THE POT THAT’S COOKING” is an offer we have created for all guests who wish to enjoy the true atmosphere of our ethnic village. For those who wish to take part in preparing homemade specialities, winter pickles, foraging fruits of the forest and healing plants and preparing homemade jams. All of which you can take home with you as a delightful memory of your time at “Čardaklije” !
- Arrival of guests and shown to accommodation
- Tour of Čardaklije
- Preparation of traditional dinner – Cicvara – polenta prepared in a special way
- Preparation of breakfast – polenta with seasoning
- Departure for foraging fruits of the forest and healing plants
- Preparation, cooking and pureeing of foraged fruits and plants
- Preparation for dinner – traditional pie
- Overnight Stay
- Preparation of breakfast – buckwheat pastries with clotted cream
- Preparing jams
- Return home
PRICE OF COMPLETE ARRANGEMENT IS 140KM/PERSON
CHILDREN TO 9 YEARS OLD HAVE 50% DISCOUNT ON THE FULL PRICE!